Hi All,

I have update our one server from oracle 10g to Oracle 11g.

BizTalk server configuration is not changed anything. Pooling from Oracle 11g is working fine. But when I am trying to update the Oracle 11g facing problem.

We used WCF-Custom and basicHttpBinding.

tnsname.ora  ...datasource configuration is correct as tested  thru ODBC - working fine

error i am getting ..System.net.webException .remote server return error (500) internal server error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

 

Please suggest what i have to check in BizTalk server and Oracle 11g server.